- Maximum print size: 160 mm x 160 mm x 180 mm (6.3 inches x 6.3 inches x 7.08 inches)
- Tool Head: E3D Titan Aero with .50mm Nozzle – Compatible with Flexible and Rigid Materials – Maximum Temperature: 290°C (554°F)
- Heated print bed: borosilicate glass/pei – maximum temperature: 120°c (248°f)
- Includes 1-year limited warranty with 7-days/week phone and email technical support
- Certifications: UL, CSA, ETL, FCC, CE, WEEE, FSF-RYF, OSHWA.Print Volume:281.4 inches
The Portable Work Horse
Don’t let the compact frame and easy operation fool you. The LulzBot Mini 2 is ready to work, print after print after print after…
The Portable Printer for Professionals
The LulzBot Mini 2 is a versatile, high performance desktop 3D printer engineered to deliver premium results. Compact, portable, and scalable, the Mini 2 features numerous upgrades over the original LulzBot Mini and is a perfect addition to classrooms, offices, and workshops.
- Genuine E3D Titan Aero Extruder/Hot End
- Reversible PEI/Glass Heated Print Bed
- Belt-driven Z-axis for high quality prints and fast cycle times
- GLCD Controller for tetherless 3D printing
- Whisper quiet operation
- Proven self-cleaning, self-leveling technology
- Hundreds of reliable material profiles in Cura LE software
Why Choose LulzBot?
Plug and Play Functionality
Go from unboxing to 3D printing in minutes using our Quick Start Guide. Cura LulzBot Edition software makes 3D printing easy with preconfigured profiles for over 30 materials. Just load your 3D model file and click print.
Legendary LulzBot Reliability
LulzBot hardware is made in the USA using premium domestic and imported parts. Our unwavering commitment to quality means your 3D printer will deliver professional results for years to come with minimal maintenance.
Coloado-based Technical Support
Receive fast and friendly help when you need it to maximize up-time. Technical support from our acclaimed team of 3D printing experts is available by phone and email seven days a week from our Colorado headquarters.
‘Is it running?’ Thanks to Trinamic TMC2130 stepper motor drivers and premium igus polymer bearings, the Mini 2 is so quiet you may have to look to be sure. The LulzBot Mini 2 makes a welcome, unobtrusive addition to quiet classrooms, libraries, and offices.
Flexible and Rigid Filaments
Amazing Print Quality