- Self-leveling, self-cleaning, tetherless printing, and an integrated power supply make powerful 3D printing easy
- A large build volume of 280 mm x 280 mm x 250 mm (11.02 in x 11.02 in x 9.8 in) enables large prints, or many small prints at once
- Maximum temperatures of 300°C (572°F) for the hot end and 120°C (248°F) open a world of material possibilities. Power Requirements: 100 – 240 VAC. Power Output: 24 volt 500 watts 21 amp
- Modular tool head carriage design allows plug-and-play with different print heads for growing selection of 3D printing filament materials
The LulzBot TAZ 6 is the most reliable, easiest-to-use desktop 3D printer ever
The LulzBot TAZ 6 3D Printer features proven self-cleaning, self-leveling technology. Get a clean start to each new print job and never worry about leveling your print bed again.
Big Printer, Huge Possibilities
The LulzBot TAZ 6 has one of the largest build volumes of any desktop 3D printer. So whether you need one big part, or lots of small ones, the LulzBot TAZ 6 has capacity to spare.
At the LulzBot factory in Loveland, Colorado, USA more than 150 LulzBot 3D Printers run 24-hours-a-day producing components used to build more 3D printers. Reliability is a critical feature.
Anatomy of a Workhorse
Advanced Tool Head
Features a proven extruder, hot end capable of reaching 300-degrees Celsius, and dual part cooling fans. Modular design allows easy upgrades to flexible or dual material printing.
Heated Print Bed
The heated PEI print surface ensures your parts stay in place while printing and are easily removed when cool.
Quality Built In
Every component of the LulzBot TAZ 6 was selected for a long life of trouble-free operation. From the rugged aluminum frame to the premium power supply, the TAZ 6 is built to last.
More than 30 supported filament materials:
- Nylon and Copolyamides
- Copolyesters (nGen, INOVA-1800, PETG)
- Wood and Metal PLA composites
Friendly, Knowledgeable Tech Support When You Need It
The acclaimed, Colorado-based LulzBot Technical Support Team is available for phone and email support 7-days a week. LulzBot support representatives are 3D printing experts who will get you back to printing fast.
Cura LulzBot Edition Software
Cura LulzBot Edition software makes it easy to load your model files and slice them for printing. Best of all, it’s free software, meaning you will never pay for upgrades and the source code is available to all.
- Easy to use with hundreds of Quickprint Profiles built in for LulzBot 3D Printers
- Advanced options for expert users
- Free Software with no limit on installations
- Works with GNU/Linux, Windows, and Mac
- Compatible with STL, OBJ, X3D, and 3MF files